MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters 
Saturday, April 19, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 34.0° F  Fair
Collapse Photo Bar

CS4K: What Next for this Foron Most Foul?

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.

What Should Schick Do Next?

Keep on truckin' / Don't stop truckin'
36%
Leave this place and never darken my towels again*
5%
Go blog himself
5%
Change Foron moniker to Snotty McWiseass
14%
Lock self away with copious amounts of opium and compose epic poem in limerick stanza form
27%
Whatever he pleases, so long as I don't have to hear about it
14%

Total votes : 22

Postby white_rabbit » Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:11 am

CHUCK!!! SAY SOMETHING, DAMN IT!!!!
white_rabbit
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bassbari » Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:40 am

God, I am in the top 50. I need to get a life. :lol:
bassbari
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jjoyce » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:21 am

By the way, if I see any of you over there, you're off my Christmas Card list.

I'm looking at you, ShaneDog.
jjoyce
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Paco » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:37 am

Where is he? it's friday, he's a state employee, surely he's not working........he must have called in sick.

Or he's been posting under Snotty McWiseass.
Paco
Forum God/Goddess

Postby meowzamusic » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:02 pm

Chuck is most likely still recovering from the final New Recruits show on Wednesday. It was quite the um event, espcially the part when he peed all over the singer guy.... :twisted:
meowzamusic
Forum God/Goddess

Postby supaunknown » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:08 pm

jjoyce wrote:By the way, if I see any of you over there, you're off my Christmas Card list.

I can live with that. :cry:

I went over there to see what's what. It's the wild west. Manifest destiny rides again. Wide open spaces. Huge tracts of land.
You get the picture. Low enrollment.
There are a few multi-tasking forons over there, myself included.
Don't worry. They'd need at least a Daisy and a Paco to start populating their cyber world with posts.
supaunknown
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jjoyce » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:27 pm

meowzamusic wrote:espcially the part when he peed all over the singer guy....

Was he yelling, a la Phil Hartman, "House on fire! House on fire! Put it out! Put it out!"
jjoyce
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Chuck_Schick » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:30 pm

white_rabbit wrote:CHUCK!!! SAY SOMETHING, DAMN IT!!!!

Paco wrote:Where is he? it's friday, he's a state employee, surely he's not working........he must have called in sick.

Settle down, you boobs. I was basking in the nice round glow of 4,000 embers of lightweight wit. Well, that and waiting for the vote totals to come in. Some 300+ views this thing's gotten and yet only 14 of you fuckers bothered with the extra click. And we wonder why democracy is sucking wind like a hooker fellating a leaf blower. Nice work, losers. That's it, I'm outta here. I'm gonna go make my fortune on madison.com! The management emailed me to say they're going to do away with all measures of journalistic decorum just to accommodate me. How sweet is that shit?!

meowzamusic wrote:Chuck is most likely still recovering from the final New Recruits show on Wednesday. It was quite the um event, espcially the part when he peed all over the singer guy....

I peed on no one. If anyone is going to lose control of his basic physical faculties is gonna be the singer guy. Or maybe the drummer guy.

But it was quite the um event. Somehow, by the time we got out of there we owed the bar $35! Total fuckin' Bob's Country Bunker. I can now die happy (but not until I settle with the management, lest my estate be held in escrow).
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess

Postby shelly » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:46 pm

Chuck_Schick wrote: Some 300+ views this thing's gotten and yet only 14 of you fuckers bothered with the extra click.

It is probably just the same 14 people checking over and over and over.

But I did notice that Snotty McWiseass is the newest forum user.....
shelly
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Chuck_Schick » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:55 pm

shelly wrote:But I did notice that Snotty McWiseass is the newest forum user.....

As did I. Rest assured my policy of sniping from behind but one screen name continues. Thus, Mr. or Ms. McWiseass has accomplished something no other Foron has ever managed: debuted on my shit-list in the number one spot, and without so much as a single post.

Next time one of you unimaginative fuckers needs help with a gag, it's gonna cost you. I'm already selling screen names to madison.com morons for two sawbucks a pop, so it's not like I need this shit, ya know.
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess

Postby kurt_w » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:12 pm

Chuck_Schick wrote:
shelly wrote:But I did notice that Snotty McWiseass is the newest forum user.....

As did I. Rest assured my policy of sniping from behind but one screen name continues. Thus, Mr. or Ms. McWiseass has accomplished something no other Foron has ever managed: debuted on my shit-list in the number one spot, and without so much as a single post.

That's Dr. McWiseass to you, Chuck.

In a stunningly hilarious display of incompetence, the DPF screen name was requested before the Yahoo email address was fully activated... and thus the confirmation email seems to have disappeared into the ether.

Leaving ol' Snotty stranded high and dry, unable to log in. Kind of an appropriate fate, all things considered.

Jason could probably delete the now-paralyzed Snotty, but I kind of hope he'll leave it there, as a monument to the foolishness of trying to pull a fast one on the Great Schick.
kurt_w
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Chuck_Schick » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:45 pm

Okay, I love it. Dr. McWiseass has been purged from my enemies list. If only the rest of my adversaries were similarly impotent.

I too like the idea that he's forever frozen in post-free obscurity. I only wish his name would stay put as newest registered user.
kurt_w wrote: ... a monument to the foolishness of trying to pull a fast one on the Great Schick.

That's Mr. Schick to you, pal.
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess

Postby meowzamusic » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:26 pm

Chuck, instead of retiring your name, you should sell it off to the highest bidder. You could do this publicly or privately--I vote for the private side as one day the new owner could come on line and undo all that damage to Flanders that you've done in your 4000+ posts.
meowzamusic
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jjoyce » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:55 pm

What was the name of the actor who originally portrayed Schick? Surely he'd be able to pony up a few large.
jjoyce
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Chuck_Schick » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:55 pm

meowzamusic wrote:Chuck, instead of retiring your name, you should sell it off to the highest bidder.

Schick ain't no eBay trifle, boy-o. But you can have Snotty McWiseass for a song. You just can't post, apparently. But I'm serious, a song takes it.

(Note: This offer is only good for you, Meowza, because I like your songs and also happen to know they're the only currency you routinely carry on your person. Also, I mean it when I say the song is mine. I lay claim to all associated rights and royalties, and you ... well, you get Snotty McWiseass. And Kurt doesn't get shit for commish. Sorry, Kurt, but you should feel lucky to have dodged the dart of my ire once today already.)
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess

PreviousNext

Return to Comments on Isthmus & TheDailyPage.com