MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters 
Saturday, April 19, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 59.0° F  Partly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

Segway Jeremy Ryan ill?

Please limit discussion in this area to local and state politics.

Re: Segway Jeremy Ryan ill?

Postby Meade » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:02 am

Dangerousman wrote:Where was the opposition to this thread?

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=54299

Good question. Also, where is the criticism of this comment, wishing for vp candidate, Paul Ryan, to "suffer"?:

by Shorty » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Why must the good Ryan suffer, while the evil Ryan runs for VP? Wish it were the other way around.
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:22 am

Looks like he deleted his Facebook page.
Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:44 am

Stebben84 wrote:Looks like he deleted his Facebook page.

Imagine that. And with only part of one failing lung. How DOES he do it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTjuNMcC_o0
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Phil » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:56 am

Meade wrote:Here is the question:

Are you letting yourselves be duped by someone who is not in fact at death's doorstep?

Time will tell.

Lawrence Meade is a ghoul.

Most people (who, unlike Meade, are decent and kind) are praying for Divine intervention and that Segway Jeremy Ryan has a miraculous recovery.

Sorry Meade, Jeremy will not die on your tight schedule.

Laurence Meade you need to ask yourself why you have such a sick corrupted soul.

To Jeremy- ONE DAY LONGER! ONE DAY STRONGER!!!
Phil
Forum Addict

Postby Mean Scenester » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Meade wrote:Are you letting yourselves be duped by someone who is not in fact at death's doorstep?

Time will tell.

And what if time tells us that you're poking fun at a guy who's telling the truth about his condition? How will you feel? Which raises another question: Can a bacterium feel anything?

p.s. If someone were to elicit sympathy through a ruse such as you're speculating is the case here, it's really not much of a duping. Sad, yes. But most people don't have a finite amount of sympathy they carefully proportion out so there's not a lot of damage done. You, who have no sympathy whatsoever due to your colossal assholiness, cannot possibly understand this, of course.
Mean Scenester
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Dangerousman wrote:
swimmingupstream wrote: Jeremy who just turned 24 has shown more bravery in the face of evil than any U.S. military soldier in some far off land.

lolololololol I guess you and I have different definitions of "bravery."

Sez the guy who doesn't feel brave unless he is packing a gun.
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Doright_Dudley » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:22 pm

http://mediatrackers.org/2012/09/05/pre ... reporters/

Look at the FaceBook post at the end of the story.

http://mediatrackers.org/wp-content/upl ... .28-PM.png

"...I've vaporized almost a quarter pound of marijuana these past few days..."

Might explain why his FB page is no longer available?
Doright_Dudley

Postby bdog » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:39 pm

rabble wrote:
bdog wrote:LMAO.

Okay I just have to make sure here. You do know that Leaver's ranting about about Ryan's begging for legal fees but you and Meade are talking about Ryan begging for medical, right?

I have to make sure here. You do know this is the original facebook post that Leaver was ranting about, right?

"Segway" Jeremy Ryan uses a Segway for transportation due to a heart condition. He has died several times in his life, surviving heart attacks and cancer and is blind in one eye.  
Jeremy owes over 1.2 Million dollars in medical bills. Anything donated in his name to a bank would be confiscated & he would get nothing. A trust fund is the only thing anyone's come up with so far but no one seems to know how to start one.
He fights for all of us!  Let's make sure Jeremy has some money for food and rent during this war on Wisconsin!
If you have any ideas for fundraising to help Jeremy out, please let us know!  (Also looking for legal advice on setting up a trust fund for him.  If you can help with this please email theheroicwisconsin14@gmail.com)

Keep pretending Leaver isn't a monumental asshole.

But but...he had a heart attack....
bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bdog » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Uncle_Leaver wrote: If I were saying, "Don't send this guy money for his medical bills" you might have a point.

Thanks buddy.

"Segway" Jeremy Ryan uses a Segway for transportation due to a heart condition. He has died several times in his life, surviving heart attacks and cancer and is blind in one eye.  
Jeremy owes over 1.2 Million dollars in medical bills. Anything donated in his name to a bank would be confiscated & he would get nothing. A trust fund is the only thing anyone's come up with so far but no one seems to know how to start one.
He fights for all of us!  Let's make sure Jeremy has some money for food and rent during this war on Wisconsin!
If you have any ideas for fundraising to help Jeremy out, please let us know!  (Also looking for legal advice on setting up a trust fund for him.  If you can help with this please email theheroicwisconsin14@gmail.com)

Uncle_Leaver wrote:But ... but ... he's died several times!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off, asshole! You haven't died until I'm fishing with worms that have fed off your corpse, you sob story spinning sonofabitch.

Anyone who gives this punk a dime should also be sure to forward their bank account number to some nice man in Nigeria. Wait ... scratch that. They're not equivalent enterprises. You'll likely get more for your money from the Nigeria deal.

Somewhere there's a colony of pissants upset that this guy is sullying their good name.
bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Phil » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Doright_Dudley wrote:http://mediatrackers.org/2012/09/05/press-prosecutor-ignored-protesters-harassment-of-reporters/

Look at the FaceBook post at the end of the story.

http://mediatrackers.org/wp-content/upl ... .28-PM.png

"...I've vaporized almost a quarter pound of marijuana these past few days..."

Might explain why his FB page is no longer available?

So, Segway Jeremy Ryan is taking medicinal marijuana on a regular basis as a way to deal with his pain. Why would that bother you? Many ill people do so. Do you think he should suffer as much as possible? You right wing ghouls are sick!

Also, his FB page is still up. I just checked.
Phil
Forum Addict

Postby Dangerousman » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:
Dangerousman wrote:
swimmingupstream wrote: Jeremy who just turned 24 has shown more bravery in the face of evil than any U.S. military soldier in some far off land.

lolololololol I guess you and I have different definitions of "bravery."

Sez the guy who doesn't feel brave unless he is packing a gun.

Having a problem staying on topic Henry? And as if you had the slightest insight as to what I feel. I doubt Audie Murphy ever felt "brave." More likely he experienced a combination of fear and rage.

And I doubt a feeling of "bravery" even exists.
Dangerousman
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bdog » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:46 pm

I just realized Rabble and Leaver were right.

I was wrong. Apologies to Rabble and Leaver.

Mea culpa.

I am banishing myself for one week for spouting stupidity. No live blogging the DNC.

I am a stupid.
bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Dangerousman wrote: And as if you had the slightest insight as to what I feel. I doubt Audie Murphy ever felt "brave." More likely he experienced a combination of fear and rage.

Delusions of grandeur in comparing yourself to the most decorated soldier of WWII. Then admitting fear and rage (as your carry around your little buddy).

Your words say a lot.
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby rabble » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:10 pm

bdog wrote:I am banishing myself for one week for spouting stupidity. No live blogging the DNC.

Oh good lord. I actually feel a pang of regret. How the hell did he do that?
rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Postby swimmingupstream » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Segway Jeremy Ryan is missing.
swimmingupstream
Forum Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Local Politics & Government