MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters 
Wisconsin Film Festival 2009
Sunday, April 20, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 63.0° F  Mostly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

DNC in Charlotte

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

DNC in Charlotte

Postby bdog » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:03 am

I plan to live blog the last night like I did with the RNC.

I'm really looking forward to the DNC; should be much more entertaining than RNC.

Earth Wind and Fire!
bdog
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 3182
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:26 am

Re: DNC in Charlotte

Postby Stebben84 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:07 am

I'm hoping they find someone to top Clint Eastwood.



Ned, please don't say Biden
Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 4533
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:59 pm

Re: DNC in Charlotte

Postby bdog » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:11 am

I tell ya, Clooney walks in and it's game over, simple as that.
bdog
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 3182
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:26 am

Re: DNC in Charlotte

Postby O.J. » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:12 am

Stebben84 wrote:I'm hoping they find someone to top Clint Eastwood.



Ned, please don't say Biden


Here's my choice...

Image
O.J.
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 2910
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:13 am

Re: DNC in Charlotte

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:30 am

bdog wrote:I tell ya, Clooney walks in and it's game over, simple as that.

'specially if he brings that cookie Stacy Keibler with him.

I'd like to be one of her elves.
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 13041
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm

Re: DNC in Charlotte

Postby bdog » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:48 am

Ned Flanders wrote:
bdog wrote:I tell ya, Clooney walks in and it's game over, simple as that.

'specially if he brings that cookie Stacy Keibler with him.

I'd like to be one of her elves.

That's just useless speculation.

For all we know her lifeclock crystal will have turned red by then.
bdog
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 3182
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:26 am

Re: DNC in Charlotte

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:06 am

bdog wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:
bdog wrote:I tell ya, Clooney walks in and it's game over, simple as that.

'specially if he brings that cookie Stacy Keibler with him.

I'd like to be one of her elves.

That's just useless speculation.

For all we know her lifeclock crystal will have turned red by then.

Agreed. Her expiration date is fast approaching.

Dude's a cocksman extraordinaire. He makes Shore, Spade, Maher and Stamos look like monks.
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 13041
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm

Re: DNC in Charlotte

Postby johnfajardohenry » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:57 pm

If you move quick you can score some tickets to Obama's big speech next week.

Apparently they are giving them away in bars. You don't even have to make a donation.

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: DNC in Charlotte

Postby johnfajardohenry » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:00 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:Dude's a cocksman extraordinaire.


And that's what it's all about, really.

Isn't it?

The ultimate meaning of life: How much pussy one can score.

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: DNC in Charlotte

Postby Henry Vilas » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:05 pm

johnfajardohenry wrote:
Ned Flanders wrote:Dude's a cocksman extraordinaire.


And that's what it's all about, really.

Isn't it?

The ultimate meaning of life: How much pussy one can score.

Don't mind Ned, he has an obsession with cock. When Clinton was in office (and even afterwards) he perseverated on Bill's penis.
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 19159
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:57 pm
Location: Name sez it all


Return to National Politics & Government

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DCB, Jeerleader, Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest

moviesmusiceats
Select a Movie
Select a Theater


FacebookcommentsViewedForum
  ISTHMUS FLICKR

Promotions Contact us Privacy Policy Jobs Newsletters RSS
Collapse Photo Bar