Since Ned has the audacity to call someone else out for refusing to answer his question
, once again demonstrating what a big-ass hypocrite he is, I thought it might be useful to compile an ongoing list of all the questions asked of Ned that he ignores, dodges or dismisses.
I'll add any that I personally encounter and also periodically check this thread and add any questions other Forons offer up to this post, deleting any questions he actually answers (ha!) as we go.
OK, I'll start:
1. Does Arnold Schwarzenegger's Oui
magazine comments and the five women who accused him of sexual misconduct have any bearing whatsoever on McCain's Presidential run?
2. Even if it were true that "the Clintons and their posse are shoveling some of the most appaling racism of recent history" what does the racism of the Clintons have to do with the suitability of Obama as President?
3. Is waterboarding torture?
4. Who do you support for POTUS?
5. Why should someone be made the object of ridicule for owning and operating a home business?
6. Why is it funny/pointed/whatever to spell Clinton with a "K"?
7. In what sense does not wearing a flag-lapel pin make someone anti-American? Conversely, given that it's in violation of the U.S. flag code, shouldn't we consider those who do wear them un-American?
8. How do you earn your living?
9. Is an argument based on moral equivalency truly "pathetic", as you once claimed? If so, why do you regularly employ that tactic yourself?
10. What happened to all the money given to Bush by Enron/Ken Lay?
11. Should Larry Craig and David Vitter be thrown in jail?
12. Do you deny that there is a documented increase in allergies, asthma and other similar afflictions among children over the last several decades?