MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters 
Monday, April 21, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 61.0° F  Light Rain
Collapse Photo Bar

New Recruits/Motorz/Goat Radio/Arkoffs Fri. 12/16 High Noon

Got a gig coming up? A CD coming out? A new bass player who looks like Jesus and smells like a field of posies? If you're selling or promoting something, post it here.

Who will be the drunkest band?

The New Recruits
9
47%
The Motorz
2
11%
Goat Radio
0
No votes
The Arkoffs
8
42%
 
Total votes : 19

Postby minicat » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:01 am

Schabow wrote:
Kyle Motor wrote:


It (Last Band Standing) used to be about the music.



Yeah, "Last Band Standing" has gotten SO commercialized.


hey, look who's talking. Ever since you did those commercials for that dental dam company, you're practically a household name.
minicat
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 4406
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2002 2:22 pm

Postby Endo Rockstar » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:23 am

minicat wrote:
Schabow wrote:Yeah, "Last Band Standing" has gotten SO commercialized.


hey, look who's talking. Ever since you did those commercials for that dental dam company, you're practically a household name.


Never take advice on what to gargle with from Schabow...right kyle, heh.

Dan Motor
Endo Rockstar
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2002 11:16 pm
Location: Madison

Postby Kyle Motor » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:40 am

Endo Rockstar wrote:
minicat wrote:hey, look who's talking. Ever since you did those commercials for that dental dam company, you're practically a household name.


Never take advice on what to gargle with from Schabow...right kyle, heh.

Dan Motor


That's not funny, that's sick. You're not funny.

Dam it, Schabow. heh, its a pun
Kyle Motor
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 3250
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:48 pm
Location: Rock'n'roll crazy nights

Postby Schabow » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:12 pm

Endo Rockstar wrote:
minicat wrote:
Schabow wrote:Yeah, "Last Band Standing" has gotten SO commercialized.


hey, look who's talking. Ever since you did those commercials for that dental dam company, you're practically a household name.


Never take advice on what to gargle with from Schabow...right kyle, heh.

Dan Motor


Dan,

You talk way too much about me having sex. Every hype exchange thread there is some sort of "Schabow having gay sex" reference. I must be honest, it's freaking me out a little bit, but if it helps you come to grips with the "real you" than I guess I don't mind. Cuz really Dan, we're all here for you during this, I'm sure, very confusing time. But don't worry, your real friends won't judge. They will love you for you. And also, just for the record, if I was gay, I'm out of your fucking league.
Schabow
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:04 pm

Postby supereightsnate » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:51 am

posters will be for sale at the show.

they will sell like hotcakes.

stale, smelly, beersoaked hotcakes.
supereightsnate
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 939
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2002 2:38 pm

Postby Endo Rockstar » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:57 pm

Schabow wrote:
Dan,

You talk way too much about me having sex. Every hype exchange thread there is some sort of "Schabow having gay sex" reference. I must be honest, it's freaking me out a little bit, but if it helps you come to grips with the "real you" than I guess I don't mind. Cuz really Dan, we're all here for you during this, I'm sure, very confusing time. But don't worry, your real friends won't judge. They will love you for you. And also, just for the record, if I was gay, I'm out of your fucking league.


now that I think about it, there'll be a kissing booth featuring schabow at the show too, 5 bucks on the lips, 10 bucks for....ah...well you know (that is of course if Shabow hasn't increased his rates to due high demand this winter...everybody has gotta keep warm dontchaknow).

Damn Motor
Endo Rockstar
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2002 11:16 pm
Location: Madison

Postby supaunknown » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:19 pm

supereightsnate wrote:stale, smelly, beersoaked hotcakes.

Now that I'm in a "band" with Schabow (either Dirty & The Brown Notes or Daphna & The Four Cocks or Cap'n Bizzay & The Fo Shizzles or The Filibusters or The Cow Towners or The Wrong Notes or simply The Brown Notes) and not sleeping at night I must defend his unsung greatness. No one can suck cock like our man Schabzie. He gets right down there, ya know? Does things that just can't be taught. Just wish he'd quit trying to kiss me afterward. Dogpile!

I vote that Bort will outdrink The Motorz all by himself.
supaunknown
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 5574
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2002 3:22 pm

Postby minicat » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:22 pm

I vote that my mom will outdrink the Motorz all by herself.
minicat
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 4406
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2002 2:22 pm

Postby Kyle Motor » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:36 pm

minicat wrote:I vote that my mom will outdrink the Motorz all by herself.

Probably, we're gonna be short-livered. Jish told me he wasn't drinking because he's gotta work at 6 the next morning.

supaunknown wrote:I vote that Bort will outdrink The Motorz all by himself.

Bort could probably out-anything The Motorz by himself because he's a badass.

My predictions for the night:
1. Somebody's gonna hurt someone, before the night is through
2. Somebody's gonna come undone, there's nothing we can do
3. Everybody wants to touch somebody, if it takes all night
4. Everybody wants to take a little chance, make it come out right
5. I will end up in a pile full of money and babes
Kyle Motor
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 3250
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:48 pm
Location: Rock'n'roll crazy nights

Postby Chuck_Schick » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:39 am

Kyle Motor wrote:My predictions for the night:
1. Somebody's gonna hurt someone, before the night is through
2. Somebody's gonna come undone, there's nothing we can do
3. Everybody wants to touch somebody, if it takes all night
4. Everybody wants to take a little chance, make it come out right
5. I will end up in a pile full of money and babes

Well ... 4 out of 5 ain't bad.

I'd just like to note that my cred will be on full display this night, and if anyone's got a problem with that, I'll shove it down Schablow's throat.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled horseshit ...
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 10385
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2001 4:41 pm
Location: back atcha

Postby Endo Rockstar » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:56 am

I just took Friday off. steak and eggs breakfast, noonish at the Koffee Kup in stoughton bump

Damn Motor
Endo Rockstar
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2002 11:16 pm
Location: Madison

Postby rrnate » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:25 pm

supaunknown wrote:
supereightsnate wrote:stale, smelly, beersoaked hotcakes.

Now that I'm in a "band" with Schabow (either Dirty & The Brown Notes or Daphna & The Four Cocks or Cap'n Bizzay & The Fo Shizzles or The Filibusters or The Cow Towners or The Wrong Notes or simply The Brown Notes) and not sleeping at night I must defend his unsung greatness. No one can suck cock like our man Schabzie. He gets right down there, ya know? Does things that just can't be taught. Just wish he'd quit trying to kiss me afterward. Dogpile!

I vote that Bort will outdrink The Motorz all by himself.


I can second the Schabow comments. And third them.

However, I can not fourth them.

--nt--
rrnate
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2002 6:33 pm
Location: Madison's Corporate Underbelly

Postby Schabow » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:45 pm

Endo Rockstar wrote:
Schabow wrote:Dan,
You talk way too much about me having sex. Every hype exchange thread there is some sort of "Schabow having gay sex" reference. I must be honest, it's freaking me out a little bit, but if it helps you come to grips with the "real you" than I guess I don't mind. Cuz really Dan, we're all here for you during this, I'm sure, very confusing time. But don't worry, your real friends won't judge. They will love you for you. And also, just for the record, if I was gay, I'm out of your fucking league.

now that I think about it, there'll be a kissing booth featuring schabow at the show too, 5 bucks on the lips, 10 bucks for....ah...well you know

Dan, Chuck, RRNate, Supa,
You all would love that wouldn't you? Finally, something you have been dreaming about for ages, coming true....

Cue dream sequence music

"Only if there was a way to get intimate with Schabow, but not make it too obvious"

End dream sequence music

As you know I am very much a heterosexual and love the ladies (although they rarely love me back), but if putting up the booth makes money (which of course, it would have too...i mean, just you four would spend all your money on me) then I am all for it. That's right boys, all you have to do is pay $5-$10 (plus 20% tip). I must admit, not a bad deal to get next to me. I pay myself $10 every night for services and trust me, it's worth it.
supaunknown wrote:
supereightsnate wrote:stale, smelly, beersoaked hotcakes.

No one can suck cock like our man Schabzie. He gets right down there, ya know? Does things that just can't be taught.

It is true...I do have the magic touch.
And to quote Sammy Jackson in Pulp Fiction..."I got my technique down man, I don't tickle or nothin'." He was talking about foot massages...but you get the idea.
Schabow
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:04 pm

Postby Mr. Blues » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:08 pm

minicat wrote:I vote that my mom will outdrink the Motorz all by herself.


Is she hot?
Mr. Blues
 

PreviousNext

Return to Hype Exchange

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

moviesmusiceats
Select a Movie
Select a Theater


FacebookcommentsViewedForum
  ISTHMUS FLICKR

cron
Promotions Contact us Privacy Policy Jobs Newsletters RSS
Collapse Photo Bar