MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters 
Sunday, April 20, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 62.0° F  Partly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

Where's Hillary?

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Where's Hillary?

Postby johnfajardohenry » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Nobody has seen or heard from Hilary Clinton for about 22 days now. There was a report a couple days ago that she was at Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic but the State Dept has denied that.

Now this comes up on my radar:

December 30, 2012

Clinton Injured, US Navy Seal Killed In Secret US Mission To Iran

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A new Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today is saying that United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton [photo 2nd left] was injured, and a top US Navy Seal Commander killed when their C-12 Huron military passenger and transport aircraft crash landed nearly 3 weeks ago in the Iranian city of Ahvaz near the Iraqi border.

Iranian intelligence agents quoted in this GRU report confirm that the C-12 Huron aircraft is still in their possession in Ahvaz, but will only admit that the plane was “forced to land because of technical problems.”

The US Navy Seal member reported killed in this bizarre incident, this report says, was identified as Commander Job W. Price [photo 3rd left] who as a leader of this highly specialized American Special Forces unit protects high-ranking diplomats traveling in Middle Eastern and Asian combat zones.

Curiously, US media reports on Commander Price’s death say it being investigated as a possible suicide as he died from what the American Defense Department describes as “a non-combat related injury.”
<snip>

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1641.htm

The GRU link goes to a Russian language site with no English translation so that is no help.

A news search turns up a CNN report from Dec 23 that says that Job Price committed suicide in Afghanistan on Saturday (Dec 22)

I can find nothing else about it.

I suspect that this story about Clinton in Iran is not true. I also suspect that the US media might not tell us if it were.

So where is Hilary? She supposedly is recovering from a concussion for the past 3 weeks but has not been in hospital? How could a concussion be serious enough to keep her completely out of sight for 3 weeks but not serious enough for a hospital? Some speculation has been plastic surgery but I am not buying that. If she were going to do that, why not wait for January when nobody would miss her in the public eye for a couple months.

After the long radio silence she was admitted to a NYC hospital today with a blood clot. It talks about her concussion but doesn't specify that the clot is in her brain. If it is, did she have a stroke? Did she have the stroke originally which caused her fall and concussion?

Still sounds fishy. The blood clot story is not inconsistent with this from the story from Russia: "Within seconds of the C-12 Huron crashing, this report continues, Iranian emergency and security personal responded freeing the victims, including Secretary Clinton who was reportedly unconscious and “bleeding profusely.” "

John Henry
johnfajardohenry
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Where's Hillary?

Postby Stebben84 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Tin foil hat.
Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bdog » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Tin roof rusted.
bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Detritus » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Yer barkin' up th' wrong tree, bucko. This is what happened to 'er.
Detritus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bdog » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Spielberg used to be so good.

I HAVE heard good things about "Lincoln" though.
bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby rabble » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:44 pm

I am actually a little worried about Hillary and I hope she's okay.
rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bland » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:47 pm

johnfajardohenry wrote:I suspect that this story about Clinton in Iran is not true.
Yet here you are helping to spread it around the internet.

You really are a douchenozzle.
Bland
Forum God/Goddess

Return to National Politics & Government