MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters 
Sunday, April 20, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 70.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

Drudge Report tip: New York to burn, sinners

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.

Drudge Report tip: New York to burn, sinners

Postby acereraser » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:46 pm

I will admit to at least scanning the Drudge Report most everyday. It is an easy way to catch most of the headlines , while also getting a feel for what the Talking Pointers will be nattering about for the day.

Today's Report contained a story so shocking that I feel compelled to share it here. New York will burn under's God's wrath. But don't think you can escape simply by not going to NYC. The guy also says that the "earth-shattering calamity" will also spread to the rest of the country, and the world. It sounds like major population centers will be hit first, so I'm guessing Madison will be far down on the list. However, the article does not give any information on how rapidly God's wrath will spread, and I am not qualified to offer any predictions in this area, so just be ready to flee at any time.

It's the news, folks. Be scared. Cripes, the guy founded Teen Challenge. Who are we to doubt him?
acereraser
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Drudge Report tip: New York to burn, sinners

Postby AaronTheSnob » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Well, Pastor Wiley Drake believes him, so it must be so.

But the thing is: If NYC and LA and other major urban cities get hit, that means all the cool, trendy people in the country will die, right? The very bedrock of American pop culture will presumably be obliterated.

If so, what would be the point of living? I don't know about any of the rest of you, but I personally would not want to live in a world without Ryan Secrest, Britney Spears or Bea Arthur. No way.
AaronTheSnob
Forum God/Goddess

Return to Headlines