MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters 
Saturday, April 19, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 57.0° F  Mostly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

Who Is Sheppy?

What are the things that puzzle, enrage, delight and tickle you as you go about your life in Madison?

Who is Sheppy?

Prof. Wagstaff
35%
Daisy
12%
Blunt
6%
Chuck Schick
12%
Marvell
12%
cattyr
No votes
jjoyce
No votes
A combination of the above
24%

Total votes : 17

Who Is Sheppy?

Postby Dulouz » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:57 pm

Well, who do you think? sombrero fallout makes a great argument for Prof. Wagstaff (especially since wags has mentioned that Sheppy is on his "ignored list").

It seems that the main forons suspected all "hate" Sheppy (or in Marvell's case, simply calls him a troll).

Could it be that Sheppy is more than one foron? That might account for the sudden change in tone from Schikian to Wagstaffian. I think that Blunt and Schick are at least in on the joke if not part of a consortium that creates the Sheppy posts.
Dulouz
Forum God/Goddess

Postby The Big Cheese » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:58 pm

It's obviously Chuck Schick.
The Big Cheese
Forum God/Goddess

Postby blunt » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:59 pm

I have never been nor am I now a member of the Sheppy party, which isn't even a party, more like a horrible accident.
blunt
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:08 pm

God damn I'm tired of this obsessive bullshit, but I guess that's the price of fame. I came on these boards in September of 2005 determined to utterly dominate the forum. I did. I've risen to the top of the forum pecking order through a combination of sheer intellectual capacity, a breezy wit, and an unpredictable style. I proclaimed myself "King of the Forum" a few months ago and so far not a single other forumer has come along who can even come to close to challenging my rule.

Here's the thing, though. I'm not Schick, Marvell, Wagstaff, or any of these fools. I do not post under any other names on this forum. Isn't it obvious to everyone that I live in Milwaukee?
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Chuck_Schick » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:09 pm

The Big Cheese wrote:It's obviously Chuck Schick.

Et tu Cheese?

I'm not voting 'cause there's no option for "who gives a good fuck whose hand is up that dumbfuck muppet's ass?"

Honestly, folks, look at my post total. Do you really believe I've got time to post under more than one foroniker? Please ...
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:14 pm

Chuck_Schick wrote:I'm not voting 'cause there's no option for "who gives a good fuck whose hand is up that dumbfuck muppet's ass?"

Whose hand is up YOUR ass you dumbfuck muppet?
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby The Big Cheese » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:16 pm

Sheppy wrote:Isn't it obvious to everyone that I live in Milwaukee?

Name three things you see as you drive on the Menomonee Parkway. Quick!!
The Big Cheese
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Learned » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:17 pm

Blunt would be the obvious choice. He all but disappeared during Sheppy's tenure on my ignore list. Now they're both back - I'm guessing blunt got a new computer at a Memorial Day sale.
Learned
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Mick Shrimpton » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:28 pm

It can't be blunt. The suspect's spelling and grammar are too precise.

I don't log too often (overseas) but from what I can gather this Sheppy fellow uses plenty of 10p words, therefore I'm guessing he's a.k.a. Marvel.

Mick Shrimpton

Postby Chuck_Schick » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:29 pm

Sheppy wrote:
Chuck_Schick wrote:I'm not voting 'cause there's no option for "who gives a good fuck whose hand is up that dumbfuck muppet's ass?"

Whose hand is up YOUR ass you dumbfuck muppet?

There's the best evidence against the Sheppy-as-Schick argument. If I were going to insult myself, I'd do it far more adeptly and originally.

The retard parrot ploy is just pathetic.
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess

Postby massimo » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:32 pm

Chuck_Schick wrote:There's the best evidence against the Sheppy-as-Schick argument. If I were going to insult myself, I'd do it far more adeptly and originally.

OTOH, it could be the best evidence FOR that argument.
just sayin'...
massimo
Forum God/Goddess

Postby The Big Cheese » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:34 pm

Mick Shrimpton=Sheppy.

In case anyone missed it, I was definitely just kidding Chuck when I said he's Sheppy. Anyone who believes that is incredibly unperceptive.

He could be Daisy.

He's definitely not from Milwaukee. Any Milwaukeean would have passed my test and corrected it as the Menomonee River Parkway.
The Big Cheese
Forum God/Goddess

Postby blunt » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:18 pm

Mick Shrimpton wrote:It can't be blunt. The suspect's spelling and grammar are too precise.

I don't log too often (overseas) but from what I can gather this Sheppy fellow uses plenty of 10p words, therefore I'm guessing he's a.k.a. Marvel.

I only spel bad because I only have 15 minutes a day on the library computer.
Learned, when will you ever?
And hey!
Do not insult Marvell!
blunt
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TAsunder » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:23 pm

I just assumed that the internet's mass of stupidity manifest itself physically in the form of sheppy after years of being a mere unformed blob. It's kind of like the whole prime evil ooze thing.
TAsunder
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:27 pm

There is no way I'm Schick, and my many retorts to his posts prove that.

He clearly has the best posts of anyone on this forum. Yep, he really knows how to come up with slathering retorts that leave everyone on the forum spinning. There's no way I would go toe to toe with Schick for he is the smartest and coolest poster on this fucking annonymous internet board. Yep, he's a real winner, alright.

What's crazy to me is that Schick's posts reflect real anger. You can tell he's really upset that some moron named Sheppy comes on here and just pulls shit out of thin air. I mean, who gives a fuck? Clearly I don't.
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Next

Return to Town Vibe