MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters 
Sunday, April 20, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 63.0° F  Mostly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

Guess the endorser

Please limit discussion in this area to local and state politics.

Guess the endorser

Postby Meade » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:38 am

A game. See how many you can get right. Challenge your friends, neighbors, and fellow progressive-liberals. Fun for the entire family!

Who said:
I have worked with Sarah Manski and I know her to be a strong leader and someone of great integrity. Public schools are facing more challenges than ever before, and I know that Sarah Manski has the skills and expertise to keep our public schools strong.
Last edited by Meade on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Guess the endorser

Postby Meade » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:39 am

Who said:
It is clear to me that you [Sarah Manski] are the most qualified candidate and the best fit for our school board. While each candidate in your race has much to offer, your background and experience, coupled with your strong commitment to public education as core to our democracy and your understanding of the importance of a strong system of public education to a thriving community, makes you stand out as the right choice for our schools.
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:46 am

Who said:
As [REDACTED], I know the success of our city starts with strong schools, and Sarah Manski is committed to building a strong partnerships with the city and our schools. That's why I'm committed to seeing Sarah Manski - who is smart, successful and dedicated - elected to the school board.
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bdog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Trick question?

All three were from Sarah (Dis)Grace Manski.
bdog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Nope. No trick questions.

Bonus -- who said:
One of the leading candidates is Sarah Manski, a teacher and businesswoman running for school board. She has already won the endorsements of elected officials ranging from school board members to Madison’s mayor, county officials, and progressives in the state legislature.

Sarah’s campaign is coordinating activities with other Greens and progressives running for office, and is raising money to hire a campaign manager for this effort.

I urge you to donate right now to Sarah’s campaign. Raising just $5,000 will put a skilled organizer on the ground in Madison from now through the April election.

Sarah’s Green running mate in this election is anti-poverty activist Dean Loumos.
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby tdogg » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Jill Stein!
tdogg

Return to Local Politics & Government