The Isthmus Guest List is back with another round of free tickets to amazing concerts, shows and more fun events around Madison. This week's contests include tickets to: CKY and Hourcast in Milwaukee; Michael Feldman's Whad'Ya Know at Monona Terrace; Trans-Siberian Orchestra at the Kohl Center; Eddie Palmieri and his Latin Jazz Band, Keyboard Conversations with Jeffrey Siegel, and the Travel Adventure Film Series at the Wisconsin Union Theater; In the Next Room, or the vibrator play at Overture; Frontier Ruckus and Breathe Owl Breathe at the High Noon; Reverend Horton Heat, Aaron Karo, Donovan Frankenreiter, and Paula Cole at the Majestic; and more!
In this week's list:
- Rockers CKYY and Hourcast are joining forces in Milwaukee for a show at the Eagles Ballroom on Friday, November 5. Win tickets here!
- Eddie Palmieri and his Latin Jazz Band are performing as part of the Isthmus Jazz Series at the Wisconsin Union Theater on Friday, November 5. Win tickets here!
- Reverend Horton Heat is throwing a revival and will rejoice by playing its country-tinged, crowd-pleasing songs at the Majestic Theatre on Friday, November 5.
- Michael Feldman is once again hosts his Whad'Ya Know? radio program in the Lecture Hall at Monona Terrace on Saturday, November 6. Win tickets here!
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra will regale fans with its neoclassical, symphonic, and progressive hard rock/metal sound when it performs at the Kohl Center on Sunday, November 7. Win tickets here!
- Keyboard Conversations with Jeffrey Siegel celebrates the 200th birthday of a beloved composer with its performance of The Romantic Music of Robert Schumann: Fantasies Forbidden and Fulfilled at the Wisconsin Union Theater on Tuesday, November 9. Win tickets here!
- Frontier Ruckus and Breathe Owl Breathe will provide a double dose of moody American when they play at the High Noon Saloon on Wednesday, November 10. Win tickets here!
- Comedian Aaron Karo, bestselling author and founder of Ruminations.com, will bring the funny when he performs at the Majestic Theatre on Thursday, November 11. Win tickets here!
- The Forward Theatre Company opens its new season with a buzz, staging the Pulitzer Prize-winning Sarah Ruhl-penned In the Next Room (or the vibrator play) at the Overture Center on Friday, November 12. Win tickets here!
- Donovan Frankenreiter rides into Madison with his surfing-inspired improvisational guitar sound for a show at the Majestic Theatre on Monday, November 15. Win tickets here!
- Singer-songwriter Paula Cole will take listeners on an intensely emotional, yet uplifting journey when she takes the stage to perform at the Majestic Theatre on Wednesday, November 17. Win tickets here!
- The Travel Adventure Film Series goes on a Great Rocky Mountain RV Adventure when it screens at the Wisconsin Union Theater on Monday-Tuesday, November 29-30. Win tickets here!
- Here Come the Mummies rise again with a funk strong enough to rock the whole town when they play at the Majestic Theatre on Wednesday, December 1. Win tickets here!
Check out the new website IsthmusParents.com -- the resource for Madison moms and dads. Visit and register as a member for a chance to win a two-night stay and theme park passes for four at the fabulous Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
What's cheaper than a roll in the hay...? Nothing, but some things come close with Isthmus Saves. You come here to win great prizes. Now, you can visit Isthmussaves.com to save even more money! Find fantastic deals on DVDs, CDs, food, drink and so much more, but don't wait -- they are going fast! If you miss one, don't worry -- we'll be adding more deals all the time!
Sign-up for the Isthmus on Tap email newsletter to learn about what's happening around Madison and details about ticket giveaways in your inbox every week!
Remember to visit Isthmus promotions for updates on local events and shows!