What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Marc Eisen tracks the success of the Organic Valley coop, and how it's helped save family farms.
- Jason Shepard asks: Do Madison public schools need a PR makeover?
- Bill Lueders looks at the job training center that wasn't.
- The stories behind Madison's weirdest band names.
- Architecture in Helsinki revel in dumb fun.
- Westgate launches a standup comedy series.
- Into the Wild chronicles the mysterious life of adventurer Christopher McCandless.
- Badger football faces a crisis of confidence.